balance Me rose otto body cream


BALANCE ME ROSE OTTO BODY CREAM : 18 GBP

It was about 2 years ago when I got to know about the brand "balance Me". It's a British beauty brand which makes the products with natural ingredients. It's categorized as "Natural Cosmetics" in Japan.

I always wanted to try their products so badly, but I hesitated to order online because the postage from the U.K. is quite expensive. And the products themselves are not cheap either. It was stupid of me forgetting to get it when I went to London, it totally slipped my mind because I was busy being amazed by the city! And then finally, FINALLY I ordered it on lookfantastic.com after a couple of years hoping to try out!



The first product I ordered is this rose otto body cream. The website says " Enhanced with a divine blend of rose otto, palma rosa and rose geranium essential oils for a unique, softening sensation" about the scent, which seemed perfect for me.

It doesn't contain the ingredients which could be a harm to your body. I don't like the scent of artificial rose fragrance like LOCCITANE, but I love the natural rosy scent.



This cream is rich and quite thick, but it doesn't make my skin greasy. But it could be too heavy for a summer in Japan. It's still very humid and hot here, and the day I tried it out for the first time was quite a hot day, I remember it was about 30-32 degrees in daytime, and it felt really sticky on my arms. Now the temperature is going down slowly but surely, I think this cream is going to be my favoruite for this autumn / winter.

What I love the most about this cream is the scent. It smells so so so good. I don't even feel geranium and palma rosa, I only smell rose. And this rose is a bit herbal and not too sweet. It spreads really well on my skin which means this big tube (200ml) will last long. Also I love the packaging, it looks very pretty!

Have you ever used any of balance Me products? 
What is your favourite?