Make Up Forever Black Tango Nail Polish - Blue Black


I wrote about the same nail polish in "Green Black" the other day, and today I would like to write about the colour called "Blue Black".  Blue Black is a very dark navy colour, which looks less blackish than Green Black in my opinion.


It doesn't have glitters but it's got this very beautiful shimmer in it, which looks chick and nice. I personally like the green one better than this one, just because the green one goes better with my skin tone.



Again, their nail polish is very easy to apply, and it leaves very strong colour with two coats. It gets dry quickly, I think it didn't take 15 minutes to dry completely. I love both colours and will be wearing them a lot this autumn / winter! They've got another colour "Red Black" which is also amazing. I don't own this one unfortunately but it is a classic red which all girls should have! 

What do you think of this blackish colours? :)