BIODERMA Sensibio H2O


BIODERMA Sensibio H2O  840yen

I think it was a couple of years ago when I heard about this product for the first time. I heard it was good and was one of the biggest-hyped products at that time. And recently I've been hearing and reading about this product so much again here and there so I thought I should give it a try. This small bottle (100ml) was supposed to be 1260yen but it was on sale at the time I picked it up. Still 840yen for this small bottle is a joke but I just wanted to try.

Recently I realized that I rub my eye area quite hard when I wash my face to get rid of mascara and eyeliner, and that could have been one of the causes of my dark circles. I thought it would be nice to use this type of cleansing water to remove eye makeup first using organic cotton pads so that I wouldn't be too harsh on the area while washing.



Look how tiny the bottle is!! It would be very good for travel, you can even bring it on flight as it's 100ml. I soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and gently wipe my whole face before wash. I normally use 2-3 cotton pads to remove makeup including my eye makeup. I don't mind leaving a bit of my foundation on my skin because I wash right after using this anyway.

I was surprised how easy it was to remove makeup using this product as if it's melting my makeup or something. The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell. It doesn't have any perfume added but it does smell of the ingredients, like a chemical smell. I don't know how to describe the smell but I just don't like it at all. I have to run to the bathroom to wash my face right after using this, because I cannot stand the smell! I really wish it had a nice relaxing scent like Caudalie Cleansing Water, that would make the process much more fun.


Overall, as everyone says, it is a good product which does its job. But I won't repurchase it simply because it's too expensive for quality and I didn't like the smell. Skincare is something I want to enjoy, and I have more other choices for cleansing water which smell nice and does its job. 

I would like to try cleansing water from other brands,do you have any recommendation for me?? What is your favourite?  :)