HANA Organic Moon Night Milk



I wrote about HANA organic HERE right after I started this blog. HANA organic is my favourite Japanese beauty brand and I even think their quality represents formality for beauty of us Japanese. Look at the packaging, it looks very elegant, beautiful and Japanesey somehow, doesn't it? But of course, it's not just the packaging that is good.


This is actually nighttime moisturizer. It repairs your skin during sleep when your skin barrier becomes weaker. It contains organic rose water and many different essential oils such as ylang ylang, orange, neroli, lavender, geranium and clary sage. As you might be able to imagine, it smells amazing. It mainly smells rosy, but not like a sweet innocent scent, it's more like a mysterious herbal mature scent if it makes sense.


It's a quite loose consistency which spreads very well on your skin. I only need two pumps to cover my whole face which means it lasts long. It doesn't make my skin oily or greasy, but it feels like it creates a thin moisture barrier on my skin. It is moisturizing enough for my dry skin, but at the same time I think it's suitable for oily / combination skin as well because it's such a light texture.

Their products are not the cheapest in the world but they are effective and feel good to use. I gave a small sample to my friend and she fell in love with it and now she bought the full-sized one. I strongly recommend this item for any skin types!