Caudalie Winter Rescue Duo


Caudalie Winter Rescue Duo 7.20GBP

As I mentioned before, I have really sensitive lips and when I use lip balm which doesn't match my lips, they get chapped hard and start bleeding because of dryness. This lip balm by Caudalie really really nourishes and hydrates my lips and I immediately repurchased when I finished my 1st one. 

This time, I got this Winter Rescue Duo because the lip balm itself costs 4.95 pounds and it's only 2.25 pounds more and has got this miniature hand cream with it! I always wanted to try their hand cream and thought this small one would be ideal to keep in my handbag.



The consistency of this hand cream is perfect. It's not too thick and not too loose, yet doesn't make my hands greasy at all. I use a computer for more than 10 hours a day at work, and having a greasy hand to hold my mouse is the last thing I want. It moisturizes my hands without being heavy which I really like! Apparently it contains the grape extract which is beneficial for your skin, also shea butter and avocado oil moisturize your hands.


I'm not going to go on and on about the lip balm but I really really recommend this to those who's got chapped lips that nothing can repair. Because this one can! I am sure I will repurchase it when I run out of this one.


Over all this little bag of winter rescues is very satisfying. Both hand cream and lip balm are true winter essentials. If you're interested in the lip balm, I recommend this set so that you can enjoy the hand cream as well!


Here's a little thing I want to share, I'm banned from wearing contact lenses because of my allergy (did I have an allergy? really?) and my glasses give me a headache. It makes it really hard to blog because  I cannot see ANYTHING without contact lenses or glasses. Especially looking at the computer screen makes my head pounding so I have to stay away from blogging for about a week or two :( Still I will blog a bit but maybe not every day like I have been.  

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and read my blog, oh and I put the links to all of my pages like Twitter, Instagram and yes I finally made my Facebook page, so have a look if you're interested! :)