Nourish Organic Hand Wash


Nourish Organic Hand Wash - Fresh Fig  $6.594

I got it from Vitacost, the American shopping website where you can get stuff like natural beauty products, supplements and drugstore cosmetics that I've mentioned a few times before

This hand wash looks very pretty and it makes me feel excited to wash my hands I picked the scent "Fresh Fig" which is the mixture of Apricot and Fig. There are other scents like Lavender Mint, Wild Berries and Almond Vanilla.

The scent is very subtle yet long-lasting. It was a little bit different from my expectation, which is a fresh fruity scent. It's more like an natural smell of plants if that makes sense. I'm not a big fan of the smell but still I like this hand wash because it's got scrub beads in it which exfoliate my hands. It leaves my hands clean and smooth, without drying them out. I would love to try "Almond Vanilla" which I imagine a warm and cozy scent. 

Let me know if you've got a favourite hand wash!