Caudalie Vinotherapie Vine Peach Shower Gel



Caudalie Vinotherapie Vine Peach Shower Gel £8.10

This is my 3rd shower gel from Caudalie I have used. I really loved the other two although they didn't foam much and irritated me during a shower, because they both smelled amazing. There are 4 different shower gels and I decided to try them all after the good experience with the first two.

This shower get is described as below on feelunique;

Enriched with aloe vera, Caudalie Vinotherapie Vine Peach Shower Gel is a soap-free shower gel with a gentle plant-based cleansing formula that respects the skin's physiological pH balance. Its delicious fragrance combines the softness of vine peach and a hint of almond milk with an invigorating splash of fresh mint leaf.


Who doesn't want to try it out after reading this description? I immediately added it to basket without hesitation! The blend of peach, almond milk and fresh mint sounds so good.


When I sniffed this shower gel I was a little bit disappointed as it smelled of fresh peach without hints of any other scents such as almond milk and fresh mint as it's described. I like the scent but I don't love it because I wanted the scent to be a little more complicated than it is. It's too obvious and boring in a way. 

Now there is only one scent left to try out, then I will judge my favourite scent of their shower gel.





If you have never tried any of their shower gel, I recommend Caudalie Trio Shower Collection £12.60  to try out. It's got 3 shower gel in smaller tubes which is perfect for a gift or for yourself to pick your favourite scent. I don't know why it excludes the peach one but definitely this set is the best way to start with.



Have you used their shower gel? Which one is your favourite?