Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara


Heavy Rotation Colouring Eyebrow 800yen

I don't think it's common in the states or Europe, but it's very popular in Japan to use eyebrow mascara to lighten our eyebrows. I think 70-80% of girls who colours their hair use eyebrow mascara or bleach their eyebrows to match the colours. 

My hair tends to turn to yellowy brown whichever colour I choose so I usually pick the brightest eyebrow mascara so that my eyebrows don't stand out. I've tried a few different ones until now but in my opinion this one is the best so far!



It looks like a small mascara. You can choose from 3 different colours; yellow, orange and ash-brown. I picked ash-brown because I am going to colour my hair ashy-beige soon and thought this colour would be the best match.



It's got this small brush as an applicator.It works very well in my opinion, it doesn't colour my skin at all but does its job perfectly. 



My eyebrows are pretty dark without eyebrow mascara but it looks like I bleached it, doesn't it? I will start bleaching my eyebrows as I purchased a bleach kit the other day from Vitacost, then it will look more natural I guess. As I mentioned I have tried some different eyebrow mascara but one of them had shimmery formula which looked weird on my eyebrow, and another had a big brush which was difficult to use without colouring my skin around eyebrows, and the others I don't even remember. This one is the best so far, I would recommend it if you're looking for eyebrow mascara!

Are you familiar with eyebrow mascara?