EOS Lip Balm

DSCN0165

EOS Lip Balm $3.79 each at Vitacost.com

Are you familiar with these lip balms? Yes I finally got them! I heard many good things about EOS lip balm and I also heard Balmi was not as good as EOS, so I picked them up without any hesitation when I found them on Vitacost.com. I got two different flavours so I'm going to talk about them individually now!

DSCN0138
This one is called strawberry sorbet. I couldn't resist it because it's pink and pretty, and also I love strawberry flavour. 

DSCN0150
 
Look at it, doesn't it remind you of Lychee? It looks perfectly smooth and I really didn't want to ruin it! It smells amazing, exactly like a strawberry candy! I didn't expect the scent was this good. It moisturizes my sensitive lips perfectly and as long as I keep applying it on my lips a few times a day, they wouldn't get chapped.  Another good thing about it is that it's
95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. You really want avoid putting lip balm or lipstick which is packed with synthetic ingredients as much as possible because it could enter into your body from your mouth. It feels disgusting to imagine that you're actually "eating" the lipstick packed with
artificial perfume, doesn't it?

DSCN0170

This is how it looks like after a few weeks. The surface isn't smooth and it doesn't look shiny anymore...poor my EOS.

DSCN0157

This one is called Summer Fruit. It really does smell of summer fruit, in my opinion it smells of the mixture of lychee, mango and pineapple...tropical fruits! It smells even better than Strawberry Sorbet, perfect for summer. I love love love this scent, there's no other lip balm smells like this!

Oh, I forgot to mention that it tastes good too. I know, I'm not supposed to eat it and I don't, but when I lick my lips unconsciously it just tastes sweet like a candy. Some lip balms taste really disgusting but you don't have to worry about that with this lip balm. I recommend it to kids as well, they would love it as long as they're old enough not to eat the whole package or something.  This is seriously the best lip balm I've ever used. I totally understand why people were raving about it! I'm sure I'll repurchase it once I run out of these ones. 

I'm very interested in their new flavour which is raspberry I believe, has anyone tried it yet?