Aussie Miracle Shine 3 Minute Miracle


Aussie Miracle Shine 3 Minute Miracle £4.99
I have talked about Aussie before (HERE) when I tried their products for the first time. I really liked their Colour Deep Treatment because it lifted the roots of my hair up, which gave my hair volume without a styling spray. I really enjoyed the product besides the peachy scent it had -it smelled a bit too artificial and childish if that makes sense. Because I loved how it made my hair so shiny and voluminous, I was going to pick up tons of 3 Minutes Miracle in England. I ended up getting only 3 bottles as my suitcases were packed, but at least it'll last about 10 months hopefully.

So, I decided to pick up two bottles of this Miracle Shine hair treatment as it smelled much better than the other ones. It smells perfumy and feminine. It's got this unique floral scent with the fruity scent which is kind of like strawberries. And also another reason why I picked this one up was because it was new. I believe it was out in February which doesn't sound new but what I mean is that it was the newest series!



It has the same texture as Colour Deep Treatment, but as I mentioned earlier, it smells much better in my opinion. And also the difference I personally felt was that it's a bit heavier than Colour Deep Treatment on my hair, not that it weights down my hair but it feels more moisturizing. As my hair is damaged and super dry, I cannot tell you that I noticed a big difference in terms of shine but so far so good.

I guess it might work better when I pair it with the shampoo from the same range but as I like Redken shampoo, I didn't get any shampoo from Aussie this time. Do you use their shampoo? Do you like it? Or would you rather pair it with your own shampoo? Let me know! :)