L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash


L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash £7.99
I first got to know about Glam Shine Stain Splash when it was introduced as "Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stains" in the video by Allura (WATCH HERE) in December. Since then I was waiting for someone to sell on eBay so that I could get my hands on it but luckily I was able to pick these two shades up in Superdrug with this amazing offer "Buy one get one free"!! Unfortunately the colour range is much better in the US, and the shades I really wanted the most didn't seem to be sold in the UK. (They're Pink Resistance and Lilac Ever After by the way) As I don't ware deep colour on my lips, I choose these wearable colours.



Lolita
It's the lightest shade out of 8 colours sold in the UK. It's a pretty beigy pinky colour which you can wear to work.

 
The sponge applicator fits perfectly on the lips and it makes it super easy to apply.


It feels almost like water when you apply it, it makes sense because 30% of the formula is water according to the website.  It's super sheer but definitely biddable. 



I wear this colour on a daily basis since I came back to Japan. It doesn't give too much colour on my lips but definitely brightens up my whole face. It makes me look healthy, which is important for me because my coworkers always comment on how I look saying "Oh my gosh you really look pale, do you want to rest?" or "You look dead today". But I think it helps me looking healthier than usual as they don't say that when I'm wearing it.

It looks a bit shiny in this photo but it becomes matte after like 30 minutes. The colour stays for more than an hour (it's hard to tell because it's not a bright colour which you notice obviously when it's gone) but if you wish to keep shiny lips, you need to apply lipgloss on top.



Romy
This colour is a bit more pinky and brighter than Lolita.



It looks pretty bright blue toned pink on the applicator.




Still it's sheer and wearable.




It looks much pinkier than Lolita on the lips. It doesn't look too opaque in this photo but it's the brightest I can wear! I only wear this shade when I'm not wearing too much makeup on my eyes otherwise I look OTT. I love this colour but I tend to wear Lolita much more often especially at work, because Romy catches attention and I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard at work if that makes sense.


Overall, I love this product so much that I regret not buying more. I wish I could get my hands on the shades sold in the US because they have more wearable colours in my opinion. Have you tried this product yet? If you live in the US, which colour is your favoruite? And also, do they have the same colours in the US and UK in different names?