Ecco Bella FlowerColor Lipstick


Ecco Bella FlowerColor Lipstick $14.89 icon 
This is another product I purchased from Vitacost.com, it's the best website to buy American products including natural and organic ones besides iHerb. This lipstick is from the brand called Ecco Bella, apparently an American beauty brand which makes beauty products with natural ingredients. I had never heard of the brand before, but I purchased this product because the colour looked pretty and also you should be careful what to put on your lips, and their lipsticks looked harmless. 

This colour is called Pink Rose, and is suitable for Vegan as it's made with vegetable wax. It's also gluten, paraben, petroleum and fragrance free. It has a subtle smell of the ingredients, a typical smell of a natural beauty product, which doesn't bother me too much. The colour is so pretty and I can see myself wearing it in spring and summer a lot.


It goes on very creamy and doesn't have shimmer or glitter.


It's pretty matte so I need to moisturise my lips really well with lip balm beforehand, otherwise it makes my lips looking really dry and patchy. Even in this photo you can see it's a bit drying...

The colour is brighter than I expected. It looked corally pink but it shows up as blue toned bright pink on my lips. I put it on and dab it with my finger to blend in, and it creates such pretty baby-like-lips. Also I sometimes add some lip gloss with shimmer on top! It's such a perfect colour in this season and I've been wearing it a lot recently. 

What is your favourite lipstick in this time of the year?