MyChelle Dermaceuticals Hydrating Cactus Mask


MyChelle Dermaceuticals Hydrating Cactus Mask $25.49
icon
I got this product from Vitacost.com back in January. It was my first time to try out their products but I always wanted to because there are many positive reviews on Vitacost. Their products seem very unique, as you can see this face mask contains cactus! I didn't know that cactus is beneficial for your skin!

It says in the description box "A potent hydrating treatment with blue agave and cactus to soothe and soften skin. Smithsonite and malachite deliver a multitude of skin protective antioxidants. This soothing treatment provides moisture binding properties to deeply nourish and lubricate dry skin while uplifting aromatherapeutic essential oils calm the senses".

Basically you apply this face mask after you wash your face and wait for 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water to get nourished and moisturised skin.



It looks like tooth paste or something, I guess the colour is from Blue Agave which nourishes and calms your skin. It smells really fruity almost like chewing gum! I apply enough amount of this mask to cover my skin and immediately my skin starts tingling. It feels like it's burning my face and I freaked out when I used it for the first time, I thought it was some kind of allergic reaction. But it calms down after 5 minutes, and my skin after I've rinsed the mask with warm water feels so soft and moisturized. I was shocked. I thought it was worth the pain. Since then, whenever I feel my skin is dry and dull, I use this mask to wakes up my skin and hydrates. 

The only downside of this product is the price. Originally it's $31.79 and $25.49 on Vitacost for this small tube (35ml). I only use it once or twice a month so it might last quite long but still I think it's overpriced. But if you're looking for an effective face masks, this is one of them.

Have you tried anything from this brand MyChelle? What's your favourite face mask?