A day at Tokyo Disney Sea....


You know we have two Disneylands in Tokyo Technically one of them is called Tokyo Disney Sea and it's like 7-8 minutes away by a train from Tokyo Disneyland which is technically not in Tokyo, it's in Chiba. My husband and I went to Tokyo Disneyland a few years ago and we enjoyed it so we decided to go again for our anniversary this year. We decided to go to Disney Sea this time as we went to Disneyland before, and also I hadn't been there for about 10 years! 


Look how cute the train is from Maihama station to Disney Sea!


Cinnamon churro is my favourite snack there. They only have meaty foods and we have nothing to eat basically as we are vegetarians, so whenever we get hungry we just eat snacks :P

 


Oh Hi Mickey. People was queuing up to take photos with him. We didn't, of course.


This area called Mermaid Lagoon was quite beautiful! 





Look how cute the chairs were in the restaurant inside of Mermaid Lagoon!


And it looks beautiful outside in the nighttime. 


 
This one called Toy Story Maniac was the newest attraction and there was always a long queue. I heard you have to wait for 3 hours or so on weekends. Ridiculous!


Some of my friends say it's stupid to go to Disneyland, but I like to go there once in a few years just to have fun! I don't want to go there many times a year as I might get bored, but it's really nice to forget about work and stressful issues and try to relax and being a kid again!

Do you like Disneyland / Disneyworld?