I'm back!


Today's blog is going to be just a little update to say that I'm back! Where had I been gone? Well, nowhere but my work was just hectic and I didn't have time to sit down and write a blog. But good news is, even though I've been having some financial issues recently, I've been shopping continuously mainly online. That has been a big problem and I seriously need to put myself on a spending ban, but at the same time it's a good thing for my blog, isn't it?

Anyway I will start blogging soon again and I'm thinking of doing giveaway soon. It could be in November but I will do it for sure! Thanks so much for those who left comments, I'm sorry I haven't had time to reply yet.

Let me know if there is anything you want me to write about, or you want to know about Japanese beauty products and stuff! Have a great weekend :)