Kingdom Mascara Remover Essences


It may look just like a normal mascara but actually, it's a mascara remover. This is the most handy and amazing makeup remover I have ever tried, and it's kind of an innovation! This eye-makeup remover can be used on your eyelashes as well as your eyelid by gently spreading it all over your eyelid after applying it on your eyelashes. It removes mascara and eyeliners completely without any residues! 

Apparently it contains moisturising ingredients to nourish your eyelids as well as eyelashes, but I personally do not care about that fact just because this is a makeup remover, not a serum or something which is supposed to be nourish and moustirising. The fact that it removes mascara and eyeliners completely, satisfies me enough.


The wand looks like this and you can see that there are two sides, one is for your upper lashes and another is for your lower lashes. I have never used the smaller brush (?) just because it removes all of the makeup stuff on my eye areas when I apply this makeup remover on my eyelashes and spread it all over the area. 

It smells so so so good which is another factor that makes it even more fun to use it every night. It smells very fresh yet feminine, without being overpowering. 

Oh I was too excited enough to forget to tell you how to use it. Basically, before you wet your face, you comb through your eyelashes with it to apply the makeup remover. Wait for a few seconds and start washing your face like you do normally with a cleanser. Gently spread the remover all over the eye area to remove eyeliner and eyeshadow, then wash it off with warm water. Or of course you can use muslin cloth to remove it. You will see NO trace of makeup on your face afterwords.

Seriously, this is my must-have makeup remover now. It's only 1,000yen which isn't too bad considering how long it lasts. I've been using it nearly every night for more than a month and I haven't noticed it getting lighter yet. The only downside is the packaging. It should have been a clear bottle so that you can see how much you have used up and know when to bin it. Other than that this is such a perfect eye-makeup remover. It's so gentle and does not sting my eyes, and also it's a contact-lenses-friendly product, too.

Have you tried a makeup remover like this?