Ztc Style Stick Balm Hyaluronic Acid


Ztc Style Stick Balm Hyaluronic Acid 1980yen
I had been suffering from dryness around my eyes for more than 3 weeks before this product was sent to me to review. I had never had such a problem before, as I never had sensitive eyes or skin. I always had dry skin but not as dry as it was, like literally my skin under the eyes was peeling off. Nothing worked, and it just stung so bad when I put moisturiser or eye cream. 

Then I got this product. It's a stick balm with hyalurinic acid that you can apply anywhere you feel dry. I was skeptical and was not expecting it to heal my eye area, but it did.  After one use. Instantly. Without stinging. 

It literally looks like a slimmer version of a lip balm. It's portable and such a handy product in my opinion, because you don't want to carry a moisturiser around in your bag but you wouldn't mind carrying this tiny guy around to moisturise your skin during the day, would you? 


It doesn't have a scent which is good for those who are sensitive to fragrances. It melts at the skin temperature and becomes like this balmy texture. It's not greasy but it does look a little bit oily on the skin so you might want to be careful when you apply it on top of makeup during the day. But once you dub it in, it just sinks in quickly and you can't even see that it's there.

I don't apply it all over my face obviously, but I use it every night before bed to nourish my eye area. It's been more than 2 weeks since I started using it and now my eye area has gone back to the normal state like before. I have no idea why it got so dry, but I never want to experience that again! 

This small stick is about 2,000yen which isn't the cheapest, but it's definitely worth the money in my opinion if you are suffering from serious dryness. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't sting at all even when my skin was peeling off and chapped. I would definitely repurchase it when it runs out, I won't feel secure without it!

Mine is with hyalurinic acid which s good for dry skin, and there are 3 other types that you can choose depending on your needs. What do you think of a portable stick balm?