EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry


EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream $4.89
I'm not going to lie, I had never used any shaving cream until I got this one a few weeks ago. I always used normal shower gel (terrible, I know) to shave, and it irritated my skin sometimes. I didn't pay attention to the process of shaving to begin with, and I didn't even think there was shaving cream specially made for women out there. But once I am educated that there were many kinds that smell and feel good, I was dying to try some out. I got this EOS one because it was on Vitacost, and the scent Pomegranate Raspberry sounded very appealing to me.


Look how cute the pump is!! 


The cream contains shea butter, oat and aloe which are known for their soothing effects. It's creamy and thick enough to sit on the wet skin. It smells like raspberry candies that I instantly fell in love with, it's a fresh scent with a little bit of sweetness.


It makes it a lot easier to shave. It prevents my skin to get irritated with a razor. It helps it to shave deeper I guess, which extend the length of time between shaving. It leaves my skin silky smooth that I feel like I don't even need to apply body cream afterwords, which I do anyway, and most importantly (for me) it leaves the subtle sweet scent on my skin.

Do you use shaving cream? What's your favourite?