Me Me Me Eye Inspire Catwalk Quad


Me Me Me Inspire Catwalk Quad Smouldering Eyes £6.50
When I saw the Me Me Me stand in Superdrug for the first time, almost everything on the shelf was sold out. It was the summer 2013, and I think right after someone quite popular in the YouTube world mentioned their products. I was gutted that I couldn't get anything, but I am so glad that I could finally try out some of their products. 


How gorgeous is this eyeshadow quad in Smouldering Eyes? You can use it wet or dry, depending on how intense you want it to be on the lid. I love how it has different kind of shades in one. Usually when you have a quad, it tends to have similar shades or the shades that have the same undertone. But with this one, you can create different looks. 


Look how pigmented they are! And the metallic finish looks gorgeous. I love all of the shades, but especially the brown shades are my favourites as they are not orangy brown (which is pretty common) but rather smoky, golden brown. I am not a big fan of  orangy brown as it looks boring to me, but it's hard to find a unique brown like this quad has. 



Absolutely gorgeous. I applied the lighter brown all over, and the darker brown on the outer corner. It's such a gorgeous yet simple way to wear brown.


The blue shades look pretty too. Sometimes blue can be too strong on me and makes me look like I'm going to a club, but these look natural yet gorgeous. I wear this combo to work sometimes, as it never looks OTT.

The texture is buttery and there is no fall off. They last for hours, and when I say "hours", I mean like 10 hours or more. It's such a small eyeshadow quad which is handy to have in my makeup bag and carry around. You can wear brown in daytime and switch to blue for a night out. I'm so keen on trying out some other shades from the same range!