Travel Retail Exclusive CLINIQUE Perfect Eyes and Brows


CLINIQUE Perfect Eyes and Brows  5900yen

Whenever I go overseas -which isn't as often as I wish it was- one of the most exciting things to me is to shop at the duty free shop. Sadly, I am quite a poor beauty blogger who cannot afford high-end beauty products unless they are massively discounted, and though their discount rate isn't that amazing, still duty free shopping is something I look forward to. 

CLINIQUE is definitely one of the counters I hit. Last summer I got their Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm from the duty free shop in Okinawa, and I was impressed by the quality. And now I am introduced to this travel retail exclusive kit called 'CLINIQUE Perfect Eyes and Brows', I am even more impressed by the brand. This kit is 5900yen, and the contents are more than 10,000yen worth. And all of the products in this kit are actually brilliant.


Superfine Liner For Brows / Deep Brown

This super slim eyebrow pencil is now one of my favourites for sure! It glides on super smoothly, not too waxy and not too powdery. 



This shade Deep Brown actually is a tad too dark for my hair colour but I'm using it on the end of my eyebrows where I have no hair, and fill in the sparse areas with lighter powder. It creates such a nice and natural eyebrow look, and it lasts longer than just using powder.



Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes / Bountiful Beige

Chubby Stick is something I had always wanted to try but every time I went to the counter, none of the shades matched my liking. This shade Bountiful Beige looks very orangy and kind of boring, but actually it's a very simple and useful shade to have in your collection.



It matches my skin tone perfectly, so when I apply it on my eyelid, it just evens out the skin tone and gives a shimmery effect. It's such a perfect base for any eyeshadow on top. I sometimes wear it on its own when I want to pull off  'no makeup makeup'



Lash Power Feathering Mascara / Black Onyx
Now, let's talk about this mascara. I have never seen a beauty blogger or youtuber talking about this particular mascara, but this is such an amazing mascara that I will definitely repurchase when I've finished my current tube. 



I believe it's the brush that makes this mascara standout. I hadn't seen this kind of brush for ages. It's kind of an old fashioned mascara brush that I like, which catches small hair and emphasise them.


It makes my lashes look fuller, which is all I ask for. I don't want my lashes to look longer, as long as they are separated and look fuller, I'm a happy bunny. And it doesn't smudge yet is easy to remove with warm water, and the curl lasts all day. 



All About Eyes
I love the fact this kit contains an eye cream, because it's an essential to create a perfect eye look! I actually just finished up my All About Eyes Rich, and I wasn't a huge fan of it as it was too thick, whereas this one is this perfect texture in between cream and gel, which I really like. I use it every morning to create a smooth canvas for concealers. 

Overall, there is no product that I don't like in this kit. All of them are my new favourites, and I've been really enjoying them all. It looks like a very simple and basic kit, but this is something you won't regret purchasing. CLINIQUE is such a lovely brand, and I really hope to explore more in the future!