Caviar in Shampoo?


Shampoo and Conditioner without silicone is very popular in Japan nowadays. The reason is because silicone especially in shampoo blocks pores on your scalp and could be a cause of troubles like fallen hair, scurf and itch. Also if you have pimples on your back, it could be silicone which stuck on your back when you wash shampoo or conditioner off.

I have been using none-silicone-shamppo and conditioner for years now. This shampoo called "Jamianne" is the one I tried most recently. It's got collagen, amino acid and caviar extract to make your hair silky and shiny. 

I had never tried shampoo which has caviar extract in it. I was very curious if it smells of caviar, but it didn't smell at all instead it's got gorgeous rosy scent which is quite relaxing while washing hair. 

It's actually two-in-one shampoo, which you don't need to use conditioner with it. I have fine and soft hair which get tangled easily, so I had never used two-in-one shampoo before. This shampoo doesn't make your hair coarse although it doesn't contain silicone which coats hair. It doesn't leave the rosy scent for long on your hair so you can enjoy your own perfume. I'm not sure how caviar extract is working on my hair, but I liked the idea itself!