My summer obsession


I just bought 24 bottles of Crystal Geyser Very berry Flavor!! I LOVE sparkling water but apparently it's not popular in Japan. I was shocked to see that every shops, even small ones, has got sparkling water when I visited London last month. I love sparkling water but it's not sold in convenient-stores which are the stores open for 24 hours that you might come across every 3 minutes walking down the street in Tokyo.

This Very Berry Flavor is refreshing and perfect for summer! It doesn't taste sweet but it's got really fresh sweet flavor and I love it. I usually don't drink enough water - I hardly finish one 500ml PET-bottle a day. I don't know why but I just tend to forget drinking water being busy. I was aware that it wasn't good for my health as well as for my skin, so I decided to drink my favorite water so that I don't have to, but I WANT to. 

I'm looking forward to seeing difference on my skin as it's usually very dry, I guess I don't have enough water in my body. Since I started drinking Crystal Geyser, I am able to finish one bottle a day, sometimes two! Thanks Crystal Geyser...!