Magic of Argan Oil


Even though I have dry skin, I don't use oils much on my face. The reason is very simple; I don't feel comfortable leaving my face greasy. In winter I use oils to massage and moisturize my skin once a month or so, finishing with a hot towel to wipe extra oils on my skin, but not in summer.

But recently I use this argan oil as a moisturizer or a serum. Because argan oil is very light unlike other oils, it penetrates into skin quickly. Argan oil is extracted from argan trees in Morocco and the oil prevents sunburn. It's got vitamin E 3 times more than olive oil which prevent oxidization including dryness and aging. 

But you have to be careful when you use it. It stimulates your breakouts as well, so when you have pimples on your skin, you should avoid using it.

When I feel my skin is dehydrated, I put this right after washing my face then massage into skin gently. Then I put a warm towel on my face and leave it for 30 seconds. When the towel gets cold, heat it up in microwave then put it on my face again for another 30 seconds. Then I move to the moisturizing process with lotion, moisturizer and cream.

It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. It's light so you can use it in the morning as well before putting make-up on.  Do you use oils daily? How do you use them? Let me know if you have thoughts!