LUNASOL Petal Pure Eyes - Fresh Coral

This is my favorite eye shadow compact called LUNASOL Petal Pure Eyes. LUNASOL is a Japanese brand from Kanebo. LUNASOL's eye shadows are very popular in Japan, but I had never used any of them as they have too many different kinds of eye shadows and compacts and I got confused every time I tried to get one. I happened to get this eye shadow compact somehow, and immediately I fell in love with it. 


The color is called "Fresh Coral" which has got white as a highlighter, pink as a "petal color" (that's what they call it), blue-green as a medium color and brown as a shade color.  The one at the bottom left looks very blue-y in this picture but actually it's more like greenish blue.

LUNASOL is popular for this glitter. The give polished, gorgeous and chic sparkle to your eyes. They are good for women who want to look pretty but don't want to have too much glitters around her eyes at work. 
The colors are very subtle. They are a bit off-color than I expected except the brown color.


I applied twice or three times each color but you cannot even tell that I'm wearing eye shadows. And this particular eye shadow palette has got less glitter than the others.


Maybe you can see a little bit of glitter but very, very subtle. It's quite elegant and suitable for work. I would like to try out their other types of palettes to enjoy the glitters.


LUNASOL official website