ETHICAL Organic Sugar Lip Scrub


ETHICAL is a Japanese cosmetic brand that products are manufactured in Italy. They use organic ingredients which has concentrated power of nature, and they also use ingredients that are eatable to mainly moisturize skin.

This is my favorite item of ETHICAL, organic sugar lip scrub. It's got nutritious honey, moisturizing organic olive oil and fragrant vanilla. The base of the scrub is organic brown sugar which exfoliates your lips.


The package looks a bit cheap. (The item itself is not too cheap for the size actually, it's 2,100yen) But I was impressed by the scent when I opened it. It has got this sweet vanilla scent which makes me want to lick my lips while scrubbing. It has a little bit strong smell of brown sugar though.


It's very easy to use. I put a little bit of scrub on my lips and gently massage with circular motion. Then wipe it off with a wet cotton pad gently. It only takes like 30 seconds, and it's never be boring because you can enjoy the fantastic smell of vanilla.


I have really sensitive lips. The skin peels off very often -even in summer- and some lip balms don't even work. My lips get dehydrated easily, and it starts bleeding suddenly. But it feels much softer after scrub, definitely! The color looks brighter, and it does feel softer that skin doesn't get peeled off.  

I've been interested in Sara Happ's lip scrub as they smell fantastic too, but they are very expensive in Japan which cost almost double of this one. I'm very satisfied with ETHICAL's. I think this small jar will last for more than 3 months even if you use it once a month. 

I will start taking care of my lips more than ever just because I want to enjoy the scent often!