REVLON top speed nail polish


I got it from my co-worker who attended this photo shoot and got a bunch of nail polishes from there. I picked this yellow color of REVLON TOP SPEED as it looks perfect for a pedicure. 

But I noticed that the color doesn't come out as it looks. I was expecting sheer, glossy yellow but it looks a bit like a paint when you apply it on your nails. I tried my best to apply it evenly but it was impossible.


 My top coat gives quite glossy texture so it doesn't look too bad, but without the top coat it looks matte yet a little shiny. I hadn't used REVLON's nail polishes for ages but it reminded me why I stopped using them. It's just that they are not for me. I only use nail polish on my toenails as I do gel nails (called Calgel) on my fingernails. 

Although I just put this yellow nail polish on my toenails, I might remove it and put Usul airlines' one -their nail polishes are the best- later!