My favorite sunscreen spray!


I have to confess something girls wouldn't believe. I didn't wear sunscreen until recently. Specifically, I hated sunscreen as it's sticky, smelly and uncomfortable to wear. But when I found some blemishes on my cheek, I realized that I wasn't getting any younger and you cannot take back the sun damage I have received. That made me concern about the cancer risk as well. Since then, I try to wear sunscreen which doesn't contain ultraviolet absorber and silicone or polymer.

This sunscreen is one of my favorites I've been using for a year now. It's called "Sun Style UV Spray" which has strong effect mentioned as SPF50 PA+++. I only use it on my body and it's very easy to use as you can spray with any angles.


The best part of is that it contains essential oils. The scent of lavender and orange is amazingly refreshing that I spray it many times a day just because I want to enjoy the scent. It's the best sunscreen spray for lazy girls who don't like putting sunscreens many times a day but do like the scent of essential oils!


They have two other scents, berry & rose and citrus.  Visit their website!