Terracuore Chamomile Face Mask


Just like most of Japanese girls do, I have dry and sensitive skin. The air in Japan isn't too dry -actually it's very humid especially in summer- but apparently the most common skin type is dry and sensitive skin. The reasons are said to be the air conditioning on public transportation and offices, and the fact they wash their faces too much as Japanese people like to be clean and that washes essential natural oils in their skin away.

This lovely face mask is Terracuore's, which is one of the most popula Japanese organic-cosmetic brands. They develop the products in Japan and manufacture them in Italy using Italian ingredients. 

They make a verity of products from hair care products and skin care products to candles and organic fragrances.



This face mask is very unique. You can use it not only as a face mask but also as a moisturizer.  When I feel my skin is dehydrated -especially in winter- I put it on my skin quite thickly and leave it for 5 minutes, then remove it gently using a wet cotton pad. You don't need to wash your face again after using it which makes it easy to use even after a long day working. And of course the best part is that it leaves my skin very soft and fresh.

You also can use it as a normal moisturizer daily. After you wash your face and moisturize it lightly with a toner, you can put one or two drops of this face mask on your skin and rub it in gently. It feels a little bit oily but it sinks into skin if you didn't apply it too much. It's very easy to spread so one or two drops is enough to cover your whole face.

The best part of this moisturizer for me is the scent. It smells fantastic, the smell of natural and wild chamomile helps me to relax. It's a little bit expensive but it is lasting quite long as I only use just a bit at a time. I hope you find it interesting! I'll introduce more Japanese cosmetics soon!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin