HANA Organc Floral Drop



Today I would like to introduce you to my favorite toner which I've been using for more than a year. This brand called "HANA Organic" was launched a couple of years ago (I think it was 2 years ago?) and has been developing slowly but surely since then. 

They offer a very simple way of skin-care which is 1)wash 2)toner 3)moisturize. In Japan, girls love taking care of their skin so they sometimes overdo it. HANA Organic claims that their products which contain natural ingredients such as rose water, essential oils and honey extract nourish and moisturize your skin while you are sleeping, and it works with the natural recovery power of your skin.

 
 This toner called "floral drop" is a very simple and trustworthy. They suggest to use their products only at night so that it can repair your skin during sleep, but I use it in the morning as well. It's not too thick and heavy, so it's perfect for the morning before you put make-up on. Also it smells fantastic. I wasn't a big fan of the scent of rose but I fell in love with it immediately after I've used it. It doesn't stay on your skin for long but it relaxes you when you spritz.

It contains essential oils of rose, neroli, ylang-ylang, clary sage, sweet orange, bitter orange, lavender and geranium which helps you to balance female hormone. Once I had pimples on my face during my period, so I put this toner and moisturizer (which I will introduce another day) and the next day my skin was recovered completely. 

It smells good which is the most important thing for me to continue using one particular product, and it works!



  Follow my blog with Bloglovin