Magazine heaven

There is the CD shop called "Tower Record" in Japan, which has got many branches all over the country. I love their Shibuya branch because their 7th floor is full of foreign magazines and books. Also they offer much cheaper prices for the magazines than other bookstores, which was the biggest reason why I have been going there once a month for more than 10 years. A few days ago I dropped by after work although I was tired, I wanted to buy some new magazines looking for thick September issues. Then I found out that they had a huge sale going on, because the 7th floor will be closed down in a week, and will move to the 2nd floor in this autumn with much less selection of magazines and books. I was devastated because this shop was the only place I could buy American magazines from. I don't know what to do from next month....sigh....




 Recently I've been into British magazines as I fell in love with London when I visited there in June, but still couldn't help myself picking this one up. I love People Stylewatch, and this September issue was quite thick!


I was going to get Vogue but it was TOO thick which I couldn't carry, so instead I picked up InStyle. I usually don't read it, I thought it was for a bit older people but maybe not really. I am enjoying it.


This one I didn't get from the shop, I got it from ebay. Once a month I buy British magazines on ebay, usually I get Grazia or Look magazine, but I always wanted to have a loot at more! magazine. In my opinion it seems to be targeting younger girls than me, I would prefer Grazia and Look magazine more. But you know it costs so much to buy British magazines on ebay, this more! magazine was about  6 pounds. I can't keep doing this, so am thinking of subscribing to Grazia or Look soon.  Which one do you like better?