Melvita Rose Nectar Cream


Melvita came to Japan a couple of years ago I remember. Just like other imported beauty brands, their products are quite expensive and that is why this item is the only one I've tried although I would love to try out other items.

I couldn't find the same product on their UK/US website, and am wondering if they stopped making it over there. It's a day cream you can put under makeup, though it doesn't contain any ultraviolet rays protective ingredients. 

I use this cream every morning after spritzing Caudalie Beauty Elixir. It smells really nice, I am sure you would love it if you are a rose-lover. It contains extracts from many different kinds of roses, which makes the scent quite complicated. At first I thought it had Ylang Ylang in it because I caught this exotic scent like Ylang Ylang or Sandalwood...but it didn't.

What I love the most about this product is the scent, but the feeling on skin is also very nice. It's light and gets absorbed quickly which is important especially in the busy morning. 

Apparently they just launched Rose Nectar Body Cream in the U.K. which I'm dying to try out!!! It must smells like heaven...Let me know if you've tried it already!

Melvita website (U.K.)