Do you massage? BIOLAB Body Oil


Every time I read articles that girls love doing massage after bath once in a while to give "special treatment" for themselves, all I think about is "HOW?". Actually although I LOVE body care products, I don't spend more than 3 minutes on body care. But apparently it works when you massage your legs to assist bloodstream which prevents cold feet, and also your thighs to prevent cellulite.  Cellulite appears on the upper thigh area and it's because of poor bloodstream. It doesn't matter if you're chubby or skinny. It's important for your body to help your blood circulation. 

I always thought oils make your body really greasy. You need about one tablespoon of oil to massage your both legs for example, which MUST make your legs like fried chicken. But this oil changed the whole idea. BIOLAB is a Japanese beauty brand that is specialized on Phytotherapy. This oil is made for massage, to support your metabolism. It's got grapefruits and juniper essential oils in the base of sesame and avocado oils. It smells refreshing and a little bit zesty and herbal. 

Even though I love the scent and the oil doesn't make my body greasy, still I cannot be bothered to massage once or twice a week. I only do it once a month if I've got time, I really respect girls who take care of their bodies well. Do you massage often? Which oil do you use? :)