aquagirl cosmetics nail polish - BlueJohn


aquagirl is a Japanese fashion brand which is quite Japanese-y and girlie which is obviously not my type. They launched the cosmetic collection a few years ago, and they looked very girlie too for me. But the nail polishes looked very nice, they are in 29 pairs of colours. 

I got mine because it was 50% off and the colour looked perfect for autumn! The main colour is this chic khaki which goes well with any colours. And at the other end of the stick (well I just didn't know what to call it, sorry) it's got the glitters.



The colour looks very greenish in this picture but actually it's more like pale and milky green. I love this colour, and the nail polish itself is really easy to apply. I put two coats and it dries after 5 minutes. It claims it gets dried in 55 seconds but that's an exaggeration.


I didn't use the glitter this time because I've run out of my top coat and without it the glitters don't blend in well. This colour is called "Blue John" and there are 28 more pairs! I wanted to get the one called "Jet Setter" too but I thought I should save money for now!

aqualirl cosmetics is on sale here still, visit the website if you're interested!  


aquagirl -fashion
aquagirl -cosmetics