Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer


Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF30 $11.99 on Vitacost

It's been only a couple of years since I started wearing a sunscreen. Before that I didn't like  it because I thought I wouldn't get tanned. But one day I found some "spots" on my cheek (I wish I could call them freckles...but they are not) and that was my wake-up call. But still I wasn't used to applying a sunscreen before putting makeup on, and also I didn't like the smell of it. But this summer, I've been wearing this sunscreen / moisturizer every morning.

This is an all-natural, paraben-free, vegan friendly sunscreen. I found it on Vitacost and read some reviews which basically said this product was amazing, and I thought to give it a try. It's 54% off on Vitacost which is a great offer, and makes it easier to try out.

It's tend to be a sunscreen and moisturizer, but it's too light for my dry skin. When I apply this right after a spritz of Beaity Elixir all over my face, my skin gets dry immediately. I use Beauty Elixir >> Aveda all sensitive moisturizer >> eye cream >> Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer.



It's fragrance free, that's a bit boring for me as I'm obsessed with good smells...and this cream smells of a sunscreen. I know THIS IS a sunscreen, but it smells of a chemical type of sunscreen which I hated. But it's not too strong, it fades away after like a minute. It's not too heavy obviously, but it stays on my skin which is very important for a sunscreen.

Overall this is a very good sunscreen in my opinion, it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It says on the package that you should reapply it every 90 minutes but that's impossible -especially on makeup? nah...But still it's a good makeup base / sunscreen for morning, and I apply the sunscreen powder I mentioned before here in daytime to add more. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it but for now I'm happy with this product :)