Pai Skincare Bergamot Lip Balm

Pai Skincare Bergamot Lip Balm

First of all, I'm sorry about the picture, it looks blur somehow. The problem is, I don't have a good camera so I use my iPhone to take pictures which doesn't have the Macro setting. I am thinking of getting iPhone5, and hope the quality of the camera has been developed!

Pai is the skin care brand I always wanted to try. When I visited London in June, I made a huge list of the shops and places I wanted to go, and to get at least one product from Pai was on the list. But somehow I couldn't find a shop which sells Pai and couldn't even try them out on my hands. 

Now I found out that Pai was sold on my favourite website feelunique, I had to try it. But the skincare items were quite expensive for me, so I purchased this lip balm to try out.


It says on feelunique...

Made from beeswax and sweet almond oil Pai Skincare Bergamont Lip Balm acts as a barrier while softening and protecting dry, chapped lips. Pai Skincare lip balm is perfect for sensitive lips as it contains absolutely no chemicals. Pai Skincare lip balms are a regular fixture at London Fashion Week - they were selected by Issa and Christian Audigier for their show goody bags.

First of all, I guess it says "Bargamont" on feelunique but actually it's "Bargamot" without "n". Anyway, it smells AMAZING. It does not contain any other essential oils than Bargamot,  so the scent is really pure. It contains beeswax which makes it unsuitable for vegan though.

I don't know why but I've got really sensitive lips and this lip balm doesn't help dryness much but I just put it on my lips or finger tips to enjoy the scent. I found out that since I started using it as a nail balm, my cuticles are gone! I think I like to use it as a hand / nail balm better than lip balm. It doesn't make my fingertips greasy at all, it sinks in quickly like within a second, and leaves the skin smooth but moisturized. I sometimes put it on my cheek when it's dry. 

Over all, it's a very good product. Now I'm even more interested in other items of Pai, I love their philosophy and the design of the packages is just amazing. But spending 16 pounds on hand cream or 22 pounds on body cream seems a bit too much for me :(

What do you think about Pai, and have you tried out their products?