My current skincare routine -Night


Today I'm going to talk (write?) about my night skincare routine.
These items are the ones I use every day. My skin is quite dry and sensitive, but recently I feel my nose is a bit more oily than before, so I try not to put too much cream around the area. 

And i just realized that I seem to have forgotten to include my cleanser here. So let me skip the cleanser for now. (I know, what type of post is this?)


1) After I wash my face with a cleanser, which I will talk about another time, I spritz Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This is my 2nd bottle, and I absolutely love this product. I have to admit that I thought the smell was too strong at the beginning and it bothered me a bit, but now I cannot live without it! The only negative part is that it's expensive. And I finish this big bottle within 1.5 months roughly, that means I have to spend more than 200 pounds a year for this lotion. That's ridiculous!! I need to find a cheaper lotion, please let me know if you have any recommendation.



2) Then  I apply Aveda All Sensitive Moisturiser. This item is another one that I cannot live without (my full review is here). I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a moisturizer which makes you relax and feel happy, because it's quite boring -the packaging is not pretty, and it doesn't smell good particularly. But if you're suffering from continuous breakouts or blemishes,  try this one. It works.



3) Here is my favourite eye cream! Skin Blossom Organic Eye Cream. I got it from Planet Organic in Notting Hill. The official website says "Revive and restore skin around eyes with this moisturising antioxidant cream containing a special blend of Green Tea, Eyebright and Buckwheat extract. Made with 85% organic ingredients and certified to the strict Soil Association organic skin care standards, also vegan products registered. The gentle formulation of this organic eye cream make it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin."

And guess how much it was? It was only 4.95 pounds. I got it without any hesitation. And it lasts quite long, because I've been using this since the beginning of June. I cannot tell how much is left because of the white bottle but I guess it'll last a couple more weeks.

Since I met this cream, my dark circles are gone. And my skin around my eyes are hydrated and it doesn't make a foundation or concealer cakey. It doesn't smell good either though, but that means it's suitable for those with sensitive skin as it doesn't contain any essential oils.



4) This is optional, but when my skin feels dry I add this oil at the end of my routine. This is a pure Argan oil (full review here) which you can use on your face, body and hair. It doesn't contain any essential oils in it either but it smells fruity / nutty which is the natural smell of Argan oil. I love it because it sinks in very quickly and doesn't make my face all greasy. Such a light but moisturizing oil, I love love love this. You can purchase from here if you're in Japan, not sure about international postage.


Well, I sometimes add a face mask and a facial scrub into the routine, so I will write about my special care soon! Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think!