Pangea Organics Facial Mask


Pangea Organics Facial Mask Japanese Matcha Tea With Acai and Gojo Berry $30

Pangea Organics is an American beauty brand that makes cosmetics with organic ingredients and never uses Petroleum, Sulfates or Detergents, Synthetic Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Fragrances, or GMOs. 

This face mask is usually $40 but it was $30 on Vitacost (I put the link above). I don't usually use masks much but this one seemed nice and also I think I felt a sense of affinity hearing it contains Japanese Matcha (green tea)! 

You put this mask after washing your face. (I like to spray a lotion on my face to prevent any dryness) Then leave it for 10-20 minutes, then apply warm water on your fingers and massage the mask into your skin gently, and wash it off completely.


I know, it looks a bit gross. And I have to tell you that it stinks. Stinks of a wet rag or something. I thought it was a mistake to get this mask because I couldn't imagine myself applying it all over my face.


It looks like this when I spread it on my skin. Gross and stinks still. But I thought to give it a try. But I have to admit that it wasn't that bad applying this green unquestionable facial mask all over my face giving off a smell of damp cloth for 20 minutes, because I got used to the smell after 5 minutes. Or as it gets dry out the smell just fades away. Either way it wasn't that bad.

after 20 minutes it gets dry, then I follow the direction and wet my hands and massage it into my skin. Wash it off. And then, my skin feels like a baby's. My skin feels moisturized, smooth and soft. What more can I ask for? 

This is the BEST facial mask I've ever used. It really does what it claims to do, and it's good to know that that's not because of some chemical ingredients which gives fake effects on your skin. This mask is absolutely amazing besides the smell.


You end up looking like this but trust me, it really does work. It works for all skin types so you don't have to worry about it. I have dry and sensitive skin but it didn't give any irritation at all. If you have not tried this facial mask, please do. Because it works. My mum and I've used half the tube already, and I'm going to repurchase for sure.


Pangea Organics Official Website