September Empties!


As I enjoy reading and watching empties posts / videos so much, I thought to give it a try! But the problem is that I think I'm quite slow to use beauty products, I don't finish cosmetics often. In September I finished these 4 products which is quite rare. I know it's not as many as other bloggers but hope you enjoy it!



The first product I would like to talk about is Caudalie Thé Des Vignes Shower Gel. This is the BEST shower gel I've ever used in my entire life! The only thing I didn't like about this product was foaming. I had to apply about a table spoon of this shower gel on my bath lily and still it didn't foam much. That was a bit stressful but still the scent was AMAZING. And it leaves the clean and feminine / sexy scent on my skin which was really nice. I am definitely going to repurchase it!! It's about 8 pounds on feelunique, I put the link above.



Another product I've finished using this month is A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist. I got this product more than 6 months ago. I really liked the scent which is rosy and a bit herbal, a very natural scent of plants. It's very light mist which is suitable for dry / sensitive skin like mine. The mist is quite fine which felt really good on my skin. I left it in the bathroom area and I just sprayed it all over my face right after washing my face, then I applied a facial mask or moved on to the next step after coming back to my room. I don't think I'll repurchase it soon because now I'm so in love with Caudalie Beauty Elixir!


This one is actually my 2nd bottle. DEUXER is a Japanese haircare brand. I don't think it's so popular yet but I just love love love the scent. I cannot describe it but it's said "Floral Berries" on the official website. Well, I don't agree but if they say so it must be floral berries! Anyway, this emulsion is for permed hair to make this bouncy but not greasy or hard-setted curls. It creates a very natural and effortless beachy look which I adore. Also it smells amazing.


The last product I've used up this month is Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation in "Blondie".  It lasted for more than 2 years!!! That's amazing isn't it? I used it 5-6 days a week!! Oh, the reason I don't have an individual photo is because the package was quite dirty and I thought nobody would like to see it close up! This was my first mineral foundation, and I absolutely loved it. It covers pores perfectly and it doesn't come off all day. And also it doesn't dry out my skin even in winter. Of course I need concealer to cover dark circles and blemishes because the foundation itself is very light, but the best part is that it looks very natural on my skin. It looks as if my natural skin tone is even and smooth! And it's only about 13 pounds...MUST HAVE!

Sorry I didn't have many products, hope I can finish more in October!