Kingdom Liquid Eyeliner


Kingdom Liquid Eyeliner   1,260yen

I don't go to a Japanese drugstore often because basically everything is pretty expensive there. This eyeliner is 1260yen which is about $16 / 10 pounds. That's expensive for a drugstore product considering the fact that it's not specially branded. But I heard this particular product was very good so I gave it a try!

 

The packaging looks a little bit cheap...

 

The brush is quite thin and only the tip is bendy which makes it easy to line a thin liner.


I like the deep black colour, it defines my eyes well like this...


I really like this eyeliner as it's easy to use, it doesn't come off even when I put eyedrops in my eye which is very good! I don't know what else to say about eyeliner really, so let's conclude with me saying that I really liked it :P