Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose



Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm 5.1GBP

Recently I'm into lip products. It is very unusual for me as I don't usually wear colours on my lips because I don't want to define my big mouth. Maybe my mouth isn't that big but it does look big when it's paired with a tiny nose like mine. I usually wear lip balm or very sheer lip gloss, but as I see loads of plum and red lips everywhere, I wanted to try something new. But of course I didn't want to wear red lips, that's why I tried out this tinted lip balm for the first step.


It's in this cute paper package, and I really like the natural vibe the brand has got. I actually had never tried anything from Burt's Bees, but I knew they made very nice products. Once I tried their body cream which has got this amazing scent (I think it was the cocoa one) and absolutely loved it. I didn't buy the actual product because I thought the scent was too sweet for me but I'm thinking of getting it this winter. 



The colour I picked up is Rose. It thought the colour was too bright for me but I trusted the name of the product "TINTED LIP BALM" and purchased it on feelunique. I thought like  "Oh my gosh I would never be able to wear it!" when I opened the lid to be honest!



But yes, it IS tinted lipbalm. It is just enough to give my lips a hint of colour. It's very sheer which makes it wearable in any kind of occasions. I wear it to work every day since I got it because it doesn't give too much colour but it makes my face look brighter and healthier.

Also it's got this wonderful smell, I don't know what it is exactly but for me it smells like bananas...anyone agree? It does moisturize my sensitive lips without getting flaky that I don't even need another lip balm underneath. 

I will definitely try out other colours when it runs out, I might get Hibiscus or Tigerlily, Hibiscus is like a purplish reddish pinkish colour (what?) and Tigerlily is more like nude beige.

Have you tried out this product? Do you have any favourite products from the brand? :)