Desert Essence Organic Red Raspberry



Desert Essence Organic Shampoo Red Raspberry  $8.99
Desert Essence Organics Conditioner Red Raspberry  $8.99

I picked them up on Vitacost which I mentioned before, where you can buy American natural beauty products and supplements from. I wasn't particularly looking for haircare products at that point but these packaging caught my eyes. And also you may have noticed yet, I love scents and I cannot resist anything smells like raspberry and pear so I had to get these!

Desert Essence is an American beauty brand. Their products are made with natural and effective ingredients, which are suitable for vegetarian. They have skincare range, haircare range, bath&body care range, dentalcare range and baby range. I am interested in the hairecare and bath&body care range the most because they all seem to be smelling nice. Besides raspberry they have for example Tropical Coconut, Coconut Lime, Spicy Vanilla Chai, Sweet Almond, Pumpkin Spice, Italian Red Grape etc...



This is what the shampoo looks like. It's very loose and easy to spread all over my scalp and hair. It foams very well, so I only need about 2 tea spoons of the shampoo to wash my long hair. Many organic shampoos such as John Master's Organic don't foam much and that makes it really hard to wash long hair like mine, it all gets tangled and the shampoo runs out quickly although those types of shampoos are pretty expensive. With this shampoo, you don't have to worry about it at all. 

Also it's got such a sweet, fresh and natural raspberry scent which is very nice. I LOVE the smell so much that I want to drink it which I won't!



Conditioner smells a bit sweeter somehow. It also smells really good, like a sweet raspberry candy! As the shampoo doesn't contain silicone it makes my long and fine hair tangled but once I apply this conditioner which is silicone free as well, it makes my hair silky immediately.

The scent lasts quite long, not in the same way as it does in the shower but I still can smell it when I blow my hair. I think the combination of this shampoo and conditioner is still too light for me as my hair get tangled really easily after using the pair.

But still I really like these products including the packaging and smell, I absolutely enjoy using them in the shower! I think I would try another scent next time I order some products from Vitacost!