The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds


The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds  2.5GBP

Recently I realized that I had never paid attention on cotton pads before. It was new for me to use cleansing water such as Caudalie Cleansing Water and Bioderma Sensibio H2O to remove makeup, and also to use toner after washing my face. At the beginning I was using normal and the cheapest cotton pads that I got from drugstore but they irritated my skin hard. My skin was itching after wiped and sometimes it hurt even. I didn't want my skin especially my eye areas to get dark-pigmented by friction so I decided to get softer cotton pads.

Actually Lola from LolaStar gave me this incredible advice to get organic cotton wool pads, thanks so much Lola and this is why I love blogging and making blogger friends whom I can talk and ask about beauty! :)


Anyway, then I decided to get ones from The Body Shop. Simply because these are cheap and seemed to be good quality. These cotton pads are 100% organic which is perfect for me and also I loved the shape of them. I don't know why but I prefer round shaped cotton pads than square ones.


I really like the fact that it's got two different textures on each side. One side has got this bumpy texture which is perfect to be used to remove makeup. Another side has got smoother texture which I use for toner or lotion masks. They are so soft and smooth which doesn't irritate my skin at all, even when I wipe my eye areas on these quite hard! I love how it feels on my skin, and again I love the shape somehow :P

One bag has got 100 cotton pads which last at least a month and a half and it's only 2.5 pounds. I bought it in Japan so it was 368yen which is a little bit more expensive than the UK retail price, but there's not much difference. I am sure I will repurchase once I've used up two bags of cotton pads that I have now!

Have you tried organic cotton wool pads? What kind of cotton pads do you use?