My Favourite Vitamin Supplement: Hero Nutritionals Yummi Bears!


Hero Nutritionals Yummi Bears Multi-Vitamin and Mineral   $17.99

Do you take supplements daily? If you do, when do you take them, in the morning or before bed? As I'm a vegetarian, I am supposed to be taking supplements daily. But I'm very bad at sticking to the routine including taking medicines or supplements, unless it's a fun thing to do. So I've been taking this vitamin supplement for children recently because it's getting colder and I thought I needed to start taking vitamins to prevent the cold!



It's got four different flavors such as strawberry, orange, pineapple and grape. But to be honest with you,all of them taste the same and I cannot tell the difference at all. They all taste fruity which is very nice actually, but I cannot tell which flavor is which. They don't contain artificial colours or flavors which is important as obviously you don't want to take chemicals while taking supplements. 

I don't usually eat sweets much so I'm trying hard to eat 6 gummy bears a day, for me 6 gummy bears is quite a lot! I think it's perfect for children as it says on the package, kids would love this!! I strongly recommend it if you have children, basically serving size for kids is 3 bears a day which must be not enough for them because it's quite tasty :)

Now I'm looking for some other supplements especially for vitamin B6 which are not too sweet but not massive....because I found some American supplements are massive that I cannot even swallow! Let me know if you have any recommendation, I'd be happy to know! :)