Aveda Eye Color Trio in Sea Grass


This is my first makeup item from Aveda to try out. Actually it's one of the goodies from Zanka from Zanka talks cosmetics, and I absolutely love love love this eyeshadow!

 
This colour is called Sea Grass and apparently it's a limited colour. Since I received it from her I have been using it non-stop. The pinky beige colour on the left is the perfect for eyeshadow base, it brighten up my eyes without concealer. And I sometimes use the brown colour in the middle on my eyebrows, because it gives this soft light brown colour and it's the perfect colour to fill my eyebrows in. I also use this colour on my crease or to blend stronger colours. Finally the blackish-bluey colour is less wearable than the other two colours but still it's not too strong so I sometimes use it under my eyes with gray or black eyeshadow.


Here are the swatches. I cannot describe how much I love the colours. They are not too strong, quite sheer but very pigmented at the same time. Again I absolutely love the pink colour because this colour matches my skin tone perfectly and creates the base.

The official website describes this eyeshadow as...
  • Three complementary colours build and blend effortlessly.
  • colour-true, crease-resistant and non-fading.
  • Aromatic flower waxes and oils give a smooth petal-soft texture.
  • Mineral-derived mica creates reflective, lasting colour.
  • Formulated without parabens.
  • Free of talc and mineral oil.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) clamshell and paper sleeve.
I am so in love with this eyeshadow, thanks Zanka!! Have you tried their makeup products? How did you get on with them?