wAtOSA nail polish -American's candy


First of all, what a weird name? "American's Candy" I don't like this name at all. Anyway, this nail polish has been my No.1 favourite since my mum gave it to me a few years ago. It's from wAtOSA, a Japanese beauty brand produced by this Japanese makeup artist named "Saburo Watanabe". I am not a fan of him but this nail polish is amazing. So easy to apply, and this colour is unusual. 



Look at this colour. I LOVE IT. It's grayish purple which makes my skin colour look nice. And it's so easy to apply and gets dry very quickly. I guess it's been more than 3 years since I've got it, but the liquid hasn't gone all thick and icky like other nail polishes I own. It's 1890yen which is not too expensive for a nail polish in Japan. Considering the quality, I think it's worth it. Now looking at the website, I would like to try mint green and citron sugar next. Check out the official website for more information (in Japanese, sorry)!

wAtOSA official website