Magazines wanted!!

As I'm living in Japan, it's very hard to get British magazines. They are very expensive in Japan, and there are only limited selection of the magazines to be sold here. Now I have two magazines I'm dying to get, but I lost my ebay bit and there is no other way to get them besides asking for help here...


Look Magazine September 24 / Beauty Issue
I wanted it since the day I saw the cover on Twitter, as it's a beauty issue!!! Imagine the pages full of British beauty products...!! Look magazine is not sold in Japan, so I placed a bit on ebay but I lost it in the last minute. If you've got this issue and you feel like selling it, please leave a comment with your email address, I will email you!!


Marie Claire October 2012
This is another beauty issue,  and again I'm dying to get it too. It's about 14 pounds in Japan, but am not sure if it's got the beauty guide inside. -sometimes they take freebies out when they sell them in Japan...

So if you've got it and feel like selling it, please leave a message.

Of course I will pay for the magazine and postage!