The products I will not repurchase...


I am usually very careful spending money on anything including clothes and beauty products, but sometimes I pick wrong items and regret. Today I'm going to talk about the products which I will not repurchase again.

1) Love & toast Sugar Scrub and Shower cream
Love & toast is such a lovely brand which is conscious about natural ingredients which don't have harm on your body. Their concept is very agreeable and respectable. And also the package designing is beautiful. But the quality of the products themselves is not very good unfortunately. 

First of all, this scrub doesn't do anything. It smells of orange zest which is nice, but that's it. It doesn't make my skin feel soft or smooth at all, so basically it doesn't make a change. So...then why bother to use it? I would rather use other scrubs which actually work.

Then this shower cream which is body lotion, makes my body sticky. I thought it would take time to sink in, but it was sticky for hours. This cream smells good too, the same scent of the scrub, but that's not a enough reason to repurchase it especially considering the sticky aftereffect...

2) Doux me Hand Cream
It could have been discontinued as I couldn't find the product information on their website. Doux me is a french brand that the products are 100% natural and organic. I loved the packaging and also I wanted to try one of their products because I heard they were very good. But this hand cream didn't smell good and made my hands sticky. It smelled of oils which I couldn't stand!! I only used it for a few times and just gave up on it. I feel so bad wasting my money in it... :(

3) ARIMINO Spice Neo Serum Milk
Arimino is a Japanese haircare brand mainly for the professionals. It's supposed to make my hair soft and defines curls, but instead it made my hair bristly and dry. My hair feels much better without it, I just don't see the point of using this. I like the peachy smell but I'm not going to use it again.

This post sounds quite negative now I recognized! I will write something more positive next time!