balance Me wonder eye cream


balance Me wonder eye cream 20GBP

I have been having dark circles under my eyes since I was about 15. I tried everything to make them go away but nothing worked. But recently I noticed that applying eye cream every day makes a difference. A huge difference actually. 

As I mentioned in my skincare routine post, I was using Skin Blossom eye cream for a few months and it made my eye area smooth which helped my concealers not to get cakey. I actually run out of the eye cream and I started using this balance Me wonder eye cream.


I remember this eye cream was one of the freebies with a magazine (Glamour or Red or Bazaar, I don't even remember) a few months ago in the U.K., and I was dying to try out! Finally I got this product on  lookfantastic.com. But somehow this eye cream is not on the page anymore, though I'm not sure if it's temporally sold out or they discontinued selling this particular product.  

Anyway, on the official website it says " Our three-in-one naturally active eye cream is rich but not heavy and absorbs beautifully. We’ve blended Roman chamomile and skin-brightening lemon, cucumber oil and witch hazel with super hydrating hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidant spruce knot, softening and smoothing virgin coconut, rosehip and carrot oils, all to help brighten and smooth the delicate skin around your eyes.
Lightly pat and smooth around the eye area twice daily after applying our moisture-rich face cream or balancing fluid moisturizer


Basically it's a very gentle, hydrating eye cream that soften and smooth out your skin around eyes. And 99% of the ingredients are naturally derived.


This cream is much looser than Skin Blossom one, and smells much better! Skin Blossom one didn't smell nice at all and it didn't help me to relax. But this cream smells very fresh and herbal which I like. It hydrates my skin around eyes very well and keeps moisture in the area. I just opened it about a week ago and haven't been able to tell the difference on my dark circles but I love this eye cream. I think I like the light texture and also the herbal, natural scent of it. 


It's quite expensive and the package look a little bit cheap so I'm not sure if I would repurchase or not. Let's see what happens after I've used it up.


Has anyone tried this eye cream? Did you like it?