Make Up Forever Black Tango Nail Polish - Green Black


I got this nail polish from a kind Japanese blogger called Mickey whom I met once at a beauty event. She was asking if anyone would want this nail polish on twitter and I said I was interested, then she kindly sent two bottles within a week! How kind! I'll write about another one soon but today I would like to talk about this colour called "Green Black".


Don't you think this colour is gougers. And look at this shine, it looks like it's got a thin layer of vinyl on top! It's quite black-y and you cannot tell the exact colour in dark which I like.

But the only problem is that it doesn't last long. I applied it on Monday night, and it was chipped on Tuesday morning already. I didn't have time to reapply the nail polish before work so I left it as it was but it bothered me all day! I applied top coat as well so I think it's the nail polish itself which has got a problem. But I reapplied it  when I got home, I just love this colour so much!

What's your favourite nail colour for this autumn?