Goodies from Netherlands!

It started from the conversation here between me and Zanka from Zanka Talks Cosmetics, when she offered to send me some magazines from Netherlands. I offered to send some beauty products in return, and we ended up swapping some products. You can check what I sent her on her blog post here.


Here are the goodies she sent me! They look interesting and I cannot wait to try them all! 


I'm especially interested in these things, I guess they're facial masks (...right?). The packaging is beautiful and I really love the individual paper packages! They look really nice.

 
This eyeshadow from Aveda also looks nice, it's perfect for daily makeup. I might use the brown colour in the middle on my eyebrows.


I LOVE Weleda, and this day cream smells so good. It smells of fresh rose which is perfect for a busy morning to relax for a minute, and the texture is very light. And this lip balm is my favourite. It smells like vanilla and armond and I'm totally in love with this smell. It's the best scented lip balm I've ever used!!!


And some magazines! I don't understand a word, but it's actually fun to guess what it says. Some words are similar to English ones, so it's not so difficult to guess. I wish I could speak some more languages, that would expand my world more! It's also fun to see what's on trend over there. I think I'm a real magazine freak.

I haven't used all of the products Zanka sent me yet but I'm enjoying this goodies swapping very much! It's great to be friends with people from all over the world who love beauty just as I do and share passion with them. Zanka has been really nice to me since I started blogging, and I think we have similar tastes in beauty products. This is when I rediscover why I love blogging. So I would like to thank Zanka! :) I hope she's enjoying the beauty products from Japan too.

Have you ever tried beauty products from Netherlands? And are you interested in Japanese beauty products?